Weekly Obsessions 7.26.26

 

Happy Sunday, my loves! This week was much the same as last week. A lot of work happened, and a lot of words were written. Do not fret, however; there were a few things I was obsessed with this week. So, let’s get into it.

Carrots and Ranch

Yes, you read that right! Carrots and Ranch! I found these chip-cut carrots and had to buy them. Then I saw a friend who had carrots and ranch during our DnD session, and that sparked my desire to have the same ha ha. So, this week, snack time was filled with carrots and ranch. Downside: I am a wee bit lactose intolerant, so my tummy was not a happy camper. What can I say?! It was really yummy!

Hex The Patriarchy Mug

I found a mug and BAM that says “Hex The Patriarchy,” and I think it’s perfect, so I bought it, and it has been with me all week. I love mugs and have way too many of them. Our cupboard is too full already, yet here I am buying more mugs.

Five Below

Our Five Below really got some good stuff in, and I walked out with a new rug and a bunch of candy. I could have bought more because a lot more caught kiddos and my eye, BUT we practiced restraint and only bought what was “needed” because candy was definitely needed ha ha

Productivity

I got a lot accomplished this week, and I am really proud of it. So yay for productivity!!!

This is all I got for this week 😊 I hope you all have an amazing week ahead! 


Comments

Popular Posts