Lemonade or Iced Tea?

 

This or That, here we are! 

Today’s question is Lemonade or Iced Tea? To be really honest with you, I thought this would be a super easy win for Iced Tea; however, this year I think I am switching it up. While my best friend was here, I ordered way more Lemonade than I have Iced Tea. Can you believe it? I live in the South and have not had sweet tea!! Pure Blasphemy ha ha. But yeah, I think this year's winner is absolutely Lemonade. I am trying to get away from super sweet drinks, and I know lemonade is still sweet it is not as sweet as our sweet iced tea. But don’t try to get me to drink Unsweet tea; that is simply unheard of. Ha ha 

I also want to try to make lemonade myself. I usually make sweet tea myself for my kiddo, because she loves it, but I don’t put as much sugar in as you will find in a restaurant or even local store-bought. So I am thinking that I could get away with less sugar in my lemonade as well. What do you think? What is your non alcoholic drink of the summer? Are you an Iced tea person or a Lemonade person? I am curious :) 


Comments

Popular Posts