Weekly Obsessions 7.19.26
Hello,
hello everybody.
Here we are on another Sunday, he he. What have you guys been up to this past
week? It was a busy one for me, even though I was super sore from L.A.R.P’ing, we played some games, and it was just so much fun, but yeah, after all the exercise, I was sore! But let’s get into what I’ve been obsessing about!
Writing
I have been
writing a lot in the last two weeks for a project I am working on. Let me tell
you, I have been staying up late for it as well ha ha Yes, my bedtime has changed
a decent bit. I even stayed up till after midnight this week, I KNOW, right!
How crazy. It’s an exciting time but also a nerve-wracking one because it’s all
so new to me.
Drawing
On top of writing,
I have done a decent bit of drawing as well. I sometimes do not know how I find
the time for everything I am currently doing, but somehow, I am doing it. I am
excited for this as well. I am working on something fun with my drawings as
well, so stay tuned for an update on that.
Shantel
Tessier – Chaotic
Chaotic is
finally on Audible, and I am super stoked about it. I have started listening to
it, though I have noticed that writing and listening at the same time is not my forte. So I have
to wait to listen to it until I have some more time.
Magic: The
Gathering Commander Decks
My family and
I have really been into Magic: The Gathering again; this time it’s with the
commander decks because we can play as a family and don’t have to wait turns to
play. It’s been really fun, but I really had to re-learn Magic haha Simply
because it has been a while since I last played.
I hope you all are going to have an amazing week! I shall see you all in the next post 😊




Comments
Post a Comment