July Goals: Hit or Miss?
Hello
Hello. It is time for our monthly goals check-in!
Korean
Korean is
going well. I am still using Duolingo to substitute for my lessons a bit, since I
am currently on a bi-weekly lesson schedule. Duolingo is not my favorite, but
it helps with repetition of words and makes me remember the words better. For
grammar, I still prefer having an actual teacher to teach me.
Art
Art is
going incredibly well; I’ve been drawing a lot and working on something awesome that
is either already up by the time this post goes live or will be up soon! I’m
really excited about what the future holds and am just trying my best. 😊
Writing
I have been
pretty much writing nonstop lately to the point that my husband has to tell
me to take a day off, so I don’t burn out. Working on an exciting project. Not
my children’s book, which I had to put on the back burner for now, as the ideas simply were not flowing. I don’t want to just write something for the heck of
writing something. I want the children’s book to have meaning. That is why I
would rather wait until the ideas are there.
Working out
The garage
is missing me a lot, but since we are going LARPing, I have a lot of exercise because
the “fights” can be physically demanding. It’s a lot of cardio!!! Then once
weekly we have fighters practice where all we do is fight and learn tricks, and
get advice on how to fight better. It is so much fun.
How was this month for your goals? Are we celebrating or are we just taking one day at a time? Both are absolutely valid! Don’t forget that.




Comments
Post a Comment