Worst subject in school

Hello, hello, you beautiful people,

Today we are going to take a look back at our school time. I bet we all had hilarious moments in school, memories that are incredible and want us to go back in time. I am sure there were also tough times that make us NOT want to go back in time. Today we will be looking at my worst subject in school. I am going to out myself ha ha

If you are new here, hi, I am Nikki, and I was born and raised in Germany :) Therefore, I went to a German school; trust me, this is important.

My favorite subjects in school were definitely English and Art. I also enjoyed Math, to be honest. We were part of the generation that introduced final exams to our main 3 subjects before graduating. The main subjects were Math, German, and English. So a big chunk of your grade depended on the final exam. Cool, no problem. Now the last month of our senior year was a bit crazy, and I may or may not have known what grade I had in this subject. Come to find out that I was wrong, and I saw the nice D in my final transcript during the graduation ceremony when we received the transcript.

Can you guess what subject I got a D in? ……

If you guessed German, you would be correct. My worst subject in school was German. Ha ha

English I did incredibly well in; I loved English. I believe after my mom passed, I used English as an escape mechanism and hyperfocused on it. BUT German, no, German was never my strong suit. Which is hilarious if you think about it. I am German, granted I am the child of Polish immigrants but still. I was born and raised in Germany, yet somehow, German didn’t really stick with me.

So, yes, during my graduation ceremony I peeked down at my transcript and saw the D ha ha Which back then felt like the ground was pulled from underneath me because I was sure I had a C, but no. I did okay on the final exam, but the rest of the year I didn’t do so hot.

Do you have any stories like that from your school days? Leave them in the comments below :)




Comments

Popular Posts