September Bucket list

 

Welcome to the -ber months. I am so excited for this season; I can hardly contain myself. September is here, my loves, and that means it is time for another Bucket list yippee!

Make a fall garland

What screams more fall than fall?? Leaves, acorns, and mushrooms! How cute would a little fabric garland be that showcases all three? I can already see it; it could even be made out of felt. Let’s see if the month will be gentle with me, and I actually find time to craft.

Celebrate Mabon

September is officially the month where we say goodbye to summer and hello to fall/autumn. I really want to celebrate Mabon and go all out with it as well. The autumn equinox is so important; we mark the balance of night and day because on this day both are equal. I am so excited.

Make apple kompott to ring in fall

My family loves when I make kompott. Kompott is a fruit drink that you simmer. For fall I love to make cinnamon and apples kompott, but my family has made kompott in all seasons and then put them in jars and preserved them. For example, cherries, and then in summer we would have yummy cherry kompott. I have not mastered the art of canning, so I always have to make them when I want to have some ha ha

Fall Flower Bouquet

With the changing of the season, it is also time to change out the decorations. Goodbye summer flowers and hello fall foliage.

Golden hour walk

Golden hour is especially pretty this time of year. It is time to hopefully restart our evening walk but this time phones are not allowed. A distraction-free walk is on the agenda.

Learn how to crochet

This month I would love to learn how to crochet; well, technically I have already started ha ha. But still, I really want to create a piece in September.

How about you? What does your bucket list look like?

 


Comments

Popular Posts