How to celebrate the shifts in weather and light
Fall should
mean that it is getting cooler; I say should because we all know Florida
doesn’t really play like that. However, I have hopes for less humid air and a
little bit cooler mornings. For those of you who have a clear change in
weather and definitely the light, I want to talk about how we can celebrate
those changes.
I, for one, am loving shorter days; I love the darkness we get in fall and winter. I love warm yellow light and despise cool white lights in the house. Warm yellow lights are simply so
much cozier; granted, they aren’t great for drawing because they shift the shades. Therefore, I keep some whiter lights in the house as well. BUT if I want
pure coziness, I stick to warm yellow lights and plenty of fairy lights. I am
obsessed with fairy lights.
Another way
to celebrate the dark days and shifting weather is to cozy up everything!
Bring out the scented candles, the throw blankets that we definitely have in a
million different patterns for each season, bring out the cozy pants. I have
been wearing Halloween pants since the end of August, and I regret nothing!
Besides being hot when walking the dog ha ha
There are
plenty of ways to celebrate the change of the season. It doesn’t have to be
massive parties in can be the cute cozy book evening, the candlelight dinners,
or even just a talk on the couch under blankets.
I hope you will find what works best for you in celebrating the change of weather and light. OHHHHH BOOTS, cute rain boots for fall. I miss wearing boots; I miss rainy days without lightning. *sigh* We shall see what fall brings for us.
Do you have
any suggestions on how to celebrate the shift in weather and light?




Comments
Post a Comment