September Goals: Hit or Miss?

 

Hello all, September is over, and October is waiting at our doorstep. It is once again time to talk about my monthly goals. Honestly, they have been shaken up a bit, as we had to say goodbye to one of our birds. It is also testing time, so I’ve been stressing about getting the kiddo all taken care of and prepared. So let us take a look at what we have accomplished in this month of September.

Korean

I took a little bit of a break from Korean lessons but have started watching slow Korean videos on YouTube. Which are helping a lot. I write down the words I don’t know and then look at the subtitles to know what they mean. I still need people to talk slowly to me, or I get completely lost haha

Art

I have been doing a lot of art for different projects, and I am loving drawing again. I am doing it both traditionally and digitally. I need to spend time drawing, or I have noticed my mental health starts to chip away again. Almost as if drawing is a passion LOL

Working out

Besides LARP and walking my dog, not much has happened, and that needs to change. I feel gross, but with all the stress right now I have a hard time moving myself to my garage. Plus, it’s still so hot. I am looking forward to the cooler weather in the next couple of months.

Writing

That is a big fat ZERO as well. I wanted to have my book started by now, but life just keeps adding things to my plate, and I struggle to balance it all.

You can say that I am going through a moment right now. It will pass, and I will be more productive again, but I just need to ride out this wave. 


Comments

Popular Posts