Weekly Obsessions 9.7.26
Weekly Obsessions time :) I needed to take a break from
writing my Weekly Obsession simply because there hasn’t been much I have been
obsessing over. Life kind of was just the same. Lots is happening at the moment, and some things aren’t working out as planned, all due to outside factors and
acts of God. I am chugging along and trying to be as flexible as possible to not
let things overwhelm me. It’s not easy, but I am trying ha ha
Let us see what I can find that I have been obsessing over ha ha I can’t promise it will be a long post, but let me dig in my brain to see what is on my mind.
Grandma Hobbies
I have fallen back in love with Grandma hobbies. I picked up cross stitching again, as I am working on a gift for a friend. It’s going very slowly, but I am trying not to rush it. It is also the first time I am doing a cross stitch that isn’t printed on the fabric, so I am actually doing the counting. Did I mention that the last time I cross-stitched was about 30 years ago LOL. Yeah, it’s been a minute, but I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have also slowly started to knit my scarf again. I lock in for about a row at a time ha ha, so it will take me a long time to do this scarf, but we will see; maybe I find the energy and my wrists will play along and not be painful to do more.
Magic The Gathering
I have mentioned this before that my family is a huge MTG fan, and I got my hands on The Hobbit release, and there are so many possibilities for awesome Commanders, so I am planning on building a proxy deck and see how that plays, then collecting the cards that I need to have it with the actual cards. I just play for fun, but man sometimes my family gets really competitive, and I am just sitting there having a great time playing ha ha
Kimchi
Yes, I am obsessed with Kimchi again. I keep making myself a
nice fluffy scrambled egg that is more like a rolled egg and then have Kimchi
with every bite; it is so good, and honestly it has helped with my tummy issues
so much. I also bought a Korean cookbook, and I put little sticky notes on every
recipe I want to try, let’s just say all you can see is sticky notes ha ha One
of my favorite Kimchis is Cucumber Kimchi. It is so delicious. I am also a
sucker for pickled carrots and radish. I need to learn how to make them myself
because my store no longer carries them.




Comments
Post a Comment