My first Concert

 

Hello friends,

When I was in school, I took part in a student exchange, where we went to Canada for 3 weeks. It was an incredible time, and I absolutely fell in love with Canada, British Columbia to be exact. It’s incredible up there, and I was so happy that we got to drive through parts of it on our way to Florida from Alaska. I missed it. Granted, I now miss Alaska incredibly much as well. I just love nature. This, however, is a topic for another day ha ha

Back to Canada, a group that was really popular with our friends and host families was Billy Talent. I still love Billy Talent; it's a memory I cherish so much, singing in the car to the songs and just having a great time.

Back in Germany, we found out that Billy Talent would be coming to Frankfurt, and of course I contacted my friend who I went to Canada with and who was my classmate, and we agreed that we would go together. Her parents drove us to the concert; there we saw a few other of the people who also went on the exchange with us. Billy Talent was our connection to Canada; it brought us as friends closer together because we shared something so incredible.

So, my very first concert was Billy Talent in Frankfurt, Germany.

If you have not heard of Billy Talent, I highly recommend listening to them. They have incredible songs and are just so fun.


Comments

Popular Posts