Happy Playlist Part 1


Music = Life. A statement that is very true and honest, at least for me. If you have been following me for while or even followed my previous blog you will know that I have anxiety. There are good days, there are bad days, and there are the deep dark holes where a ladder is needed for me to climb out of.  A ladder in a mental way, a little by little step to get out of the darkness, a guide back into the light, you could say. One of the things that helps me build many rungs of said ladder is MUSIC.
I am not going to put my whole playl8ist here because there are hundreds of songs on it, however, I am going to list my most listened to songs because they are the ones that make me happy, sometimes cry but after that, I feel better.

WARNING: There is a ton of NCT and other KPOP on my list. :D 90% of it if not more. I might make this two parts to be honest. Also, warning, long post ahead! :)

Following will be a few videos as well as a list. Some of the videos are also the reason I want to get better at Videography.

You can pretty much add all of the NCT songs to the list, by NCT, I also mean all the sub-units.
I already have a hard time deciding which videos to add so there might be a ton of NCT videos, sorry not sorry!


NCT - Black on Black
A video that has me itching to grab my camera and film

NCT U- BOSS
Makes me miss dancing so much. I wish I would have never gotten injured

NCT U- 7th Sense

NCT 127 - Fire Truck

NCT 127 - Cherry Bomb

NCT's Ten - New Heroes 
When I first heard the song, I bawled my eyes out. I could relate to it so much and since then even though I often still cry when hearing it, it reminds me to keep chasing my dreams!

NCT U - Baby Don't Stop 
I had to add this song/video. I mean I just had to. 

NCT-127 Limitless (Rough Version) 
I love this video so much, again I wish I had friends that I could shoot a video like this with. I love the song as well, both together just makes me want to do all the things I have always dreamed of doing. 

NCT Dream - GO
Both video and song are superb! 


I am going to stop Videos for NCT here. However, their other songs such as Touch, Yestoday, Chewing Gum, Without You, Angel, Whiplash, Mad City, Heartbreaker,.Summer 127, Sun & Moon, as well as the rest of their songs are always on my playlist. This is the band who has literally pulled me out of my dark hole on so many occasions and I owe them a lot. I hope one day they will know just how much they have helped me.  

So if by chance you guys are reading this Johnny, Ten, Mark, Jaehyun I know you guys can read my English. :) Thank you for pulling me out of the deep dark abyss. Thank you for saving me, thank you for giving me back my drive, my dreams. Thank you for helping me not to give up! I don't know how I can ever repay you! Your music is pretty much what helps me through my anxiety and my panic attacks. Thank you! I hope that one day I get to meet you all. If you are ever in Florida, I hereby promise that I will cook for you guys! Love you guys! 

구해 주셔서 정말 고맙습니다! 제 드라이브와 꿈을 돌려주셔서 감사합니다 포기하지 않게 도와 줘서 고마워!어떻게 보답할지 모르겠네요!당신의 음악은 나의 불안과 공황 발작을 통해 나를 돕는 것이다. 감사합니다 나는 언젠가 내가 당신 모두를 만나기를 희망합니다 만약 네가 플로리다에 온다면, 내가 너를 위해 요리할 것을 약속해! 모두 사랑해

Next on the list: 
EXO- Ko Ko Bop
Again a video I wish I could shoot, a lot of the Kpop videos just make me want to grab my camera and go out am film. Videography and concepts are just so good.
 

Exo - Monster

EXO is another group where all of their songs are on my happy list! I just love them. 

BigBang- Fantastic Baby
The video also, so much inspiration is in there to go out and record. 

It wouldn't let me add the video so I added a link to it, so you guys can see which video I am talking about. My list of BigBang songs is also quite large, some of the songs on my playlist are Bang Bang Bang, Sober, Bae Bae and many more.

Since this list is already really long I am planning on doing a Part 2, thank you for hanging in there :) 
Last song that I will add here is: 
Zhang Yixing or Lay - Sheep

I love music so much and it keeps me going! Even when I try to shorten the list it is still really long, I am going to try to add my non- kpop songs in Part 2 however, Kpop is something that I listen to the most or usually the only thing I listen to. So please stay tuned for Part 2. I love you guys and remember you are not alone! 

xoxo, Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts