Weekly Obsessions 9.4.26
Hello my loves, the first couple days of October are over and boy of boy did October start with a bang. Our AC went out on Thursday night, of course no one comes out at night so we had to wait for our service window Friday morning. Turns out the motor was done and left the building lol So no AC throughout the whole day of Friday. A friend came to the rescue and gave us his window unit to use just so we wouldn’t be so miserable. Which was a life saver to be completely honest. I slept in the living room Friday night because it was the coolest room in the house, Tokki was of course laying on the couch with me because why not be attached to me while we are already hot?! Saturday morning, the repair guy came and installed a whole new unit, inside and out! As I am writing this the house is finally cooling off and I took a nice cool shower to wash of all the yuck LOL
I have to say I don’t really think I have been obsessing over anything this week, but maybe RE:Zero because Hubbster and I finished the season and I can’t believe I will have to wait YEARS for the new season, it was so good, and I really enjoy that Anime. Definitely contemplating reading the light novels because I am impatient.
Pudding
I have been craving pudding, don’t ask me why because I have no clue but pudding was bought and pudding was eaten ha ha
But that is about it. I’ve just been busy job hunting and working on some projects, that’s all I have been doing.



Comments
Post a Comment