October Bucket List

 

It’s October my peeps, and here we are with our Bucket list for this month!

Brothers Grimm Time

It’s time to read some Brothers Grimm stories that, even though they are children’s fairy tales, have a creepy factor. If you didn’t know, I was actually born and raised in Hanau, which is also called the Brothers Grimm city. This is where Jacob and Wilhelm were born. 😊

Fall Craft

We have craft night every week now with our LARP group, but now it is time for fall crafts. We may have already started with our fall craft early in the month of September, as we created ghosts made out of fabric and a water glue mixture, similar to Mod Podge. They turned out incredibly cute!

Blanket Snuggles

Cooler (hopeful) weather means it’s time to bring out all the throw blankets and the cozy blanket sweater. To be really honest, I have been in fall mode since August and redecorated my bedroom with my fall throw blankets hahah I love snuggling up while playing video games or watching TV. It’s simply perfect.

Autumn painting

I once again had a genius idea: an autumn painting. I may have already done this, as I really wanted to use brown, dark purple, and orange with gold accents. But I had another idea for a painting; let’s hope I will actually get to it.

Horror Movie Marathon

I love horror movies, and it is that time of the year again when I will binge-watch them. I am challenging myself to rewatch The Grudge, a movie that, at the time of release, caused me to have nightmares and fears of the sound The Grudge makes. However, as I have gotten older, I have overcome that fear but I have only watched it once in my older years (lol) I also want to watch the original version of it because I feel it is even creepier.

Fall Soup Time

Cooler weather also means soup time! I love me a good soup or stew.

Decorate the front porch

With the change in season, it also means that it is time to redecorate the porch. I have already begun by changing out my garden flags and door wreath, but I want to add a little more to the porch to make it even cozier.  Even though our porch is tiny and basically only the size of the door. Ha ha

What is on your bucket list? What would you add to this one? I hope you are as excited as  I am for this month. 


Comments

Popular Posts