How do I want to take care of myself this month?

 

September was a rough and busy month; I want to take it slower in October and do something for myself. Through all the things that are going on, I keep hearing people tell me to take care of myself. Usually this isn’t my priority, but I think it needs to change. I think sometimes I need to put myself first and also make sure that I am doing okay. I am no use to people if I am crumbling and am just a fragment of myself. So, let us look at what I will do or want to do to take care of myself this month.

Granny hobbies

I want to spend some time just by myself doing my granny hobbies. I have a project I am doing for a friend as a surprise, and I really need to get on it, or it will never get finished.

Playing video games

I haven’t played video games in a hot minute; I have just been so busy with things. I miss playing them for fun. Maybe this month is the month I get to play.

Long showers

Usually, I am a fast shower girl, do what I have to do and back out of the shower again but I want to actually take my time and just soak in the water; maybe I will even take a bath. Fancy lol

Eat better

I need to eat better; I need to get back to eating my fruits and have my Oatmeal in the mornings. My stomach has not been the greatest lately, which I also attribute to all the stress, but me ingesting lactose is also not helping.

These are just a few things I want to do to take care of myself this month. All in all, I just want to do better for myself. I neglect myself too much. I also need to be taken care of, and this month is the start of being a little more selfish in certain regards and saying "No" more often.


 

Comments

Popular Posts