Who can read you like an open book?
Who can read me like an open book?
Have you ever met someone and they instantly can just see what is
going on even if you try to mask and cover your feelings?
Well, for me, that person is my best friend. Even though we
live so far away from each other, she can tell by just how I write or in voice
messages that something is wrong, and that I am not trying to bother or annoy her
with it. I get swiftly scolded and told to tell her what is up. This becomes
incredibly obvious when we are together, and she can just see the tiny changes
in my facial expressions. Even without those, she can just tell. I do not know
how she does it, but I am honestly glad that she does. Sometimes I need someone
to pry the info out of me because I tend to bottle everything up, and eventually
it gets too much, and I explode. Not literally, but you know what I mean.
I am so grateful to have a friend like her. What about you? Do you have a person like that in your life?




Comments
Post a Comment