August Goals: Hit or Miss?

 August has come and gone, and you all want to know how my goals have fared this month. So, let us take a quick look at August's goals. 

Korean
Korean is going well. I have decided to take the TOPIK certification hopefully in a year. I want to be able to show on my resume that I am certified and the I can indeed speak Korean. It’s a goal but one that I really want to achieve. So, I have been watching a lot of beginner videos where they only speak Korean. I can pretty much understand all of it which is good. But they do speak slower, which I am need to get better at understanding fast spoken Korean. I will get there, I know it! 

Art
I have been doing a lot of drawings for my business but I have also started to draw figures and try to get better at anatomy. I’ve been mainly focusing on my seamless patterns but I need to remember to also draw other things to not get burned out and honestly, I can feel the burn out building which could also be because of the side effects of my new medication but we shall see, I will hang in there and continue to draw little bit every day. Also, I have noticed that I absolutely do not like the paper in my figure drawing sketchbook. It is starting to give me a visceral reaction ha ha 

Work out
Besides the cardio I get from LARPing and gardening not much has happened. I have been hyper focusing on my business and my job hunt so my garage has not seen me. I know I know I need to get better at it. I promise, I will but it just didn’t happen this month!  

How are you all doing with your goals? 


 

Comments

Popular Posts