August Bucket list

 

Welcome to August's bucket list,

Today we shall check out what is on my list for August, but as we know, it changes a lot throughout the month. Let’s take a peek.

End of Summer BBQ

I am ready for summer to start to come to a close; it is way too hot, and I am tired of it ha ha But to give it a last hurrah, I would love to throw an end-of-summer BBQ. Good food, good friends what more can you want? Money, I agree, but let us live in a fantasy for a little while.

Leaving lavender to dry

I love the smell of lavender; it is so calming. I would love to give it a go and hang it up to dry. My last experience with leaving herbs to dry didn’t turn out so well, as our house is quite humid, so I am not sure how the lavender will do, but trying doesn’t hurt.

Watercolor Paintings

I want to pull out my watercolor and do some watercolor paintings. It’s been a minute since I touched my traditional art supplies. It is time to return to get a fresh mindset. Basically a reset in creativity. You have to think so differently when doing traditional art compared to digital art.  There is no undo ha ha

Listen to or read a book outside

I would love to read a book outside. Lately we have been having a lot of storms that have been lightning-filled, which have prevented me from enjoying the outside, so I hope that August will be better and I get to enjoy my book outside because I still need to listen to Chaotic.

Declutter and make space for fall

I love to declutter, and now is the perfect time to make space for FALL! Yes, that is in all capital letters. I am so pumped for fall and am looking forward to making my house a bit more fall-y ha ha

Watch the sunset whenever possible

Sunsets are beautiful, and especially at this time of year the colors are magnificent, so I am trying to purposely look at the sunset whenever I can. Simply magical and you will never see the same sky twice!

Try to find a better balance

I get into work mode and then don’t stop. I need to find a better balance between work mode and life mode LOL It would be so much better for my mental health, and maybe, just maybe, I would be able to relax a little bit better. 


Comments

Popular Posts