I am back and a life update

Hello everybody, 
My name is Nicole and I used to have a blog called Nici's Chatter Box. As school started to pick back up for me and I was working two jobs my time on the blog became limited and I wasn't happy with the content I put out when I barely had time to write. This is why I decided to take a break from it even though it was with a heavy heart. 
BUT.... Things have changed. My family and I no longer live in Florida. This past February we have moved to Alaska. We currently live with my Husbands Uncle until the snow melts and we get to build our own cabin on his land. 
So far it has been already a fun ride. Moose are daily visitors as they roam our uncles land. When Eagles fly we need to keep an eye on the chicken. Oh yea I haven't mentioned yet: We live on a small Homestead that will continue  to grow. More on this later on. 

What can you expect from my new blog. This blog is about my life meaning I will write about things I enjoy, Animals and Animal Education, the new adventures we embark on and I will also write about issues that I think need to be addressed and changed. But I will also write about Video games and Board games. A segment that I will keep on this blog which I had on Nici's Chatter Box is my Space and Science segment simply because I still love it and now living in the middle of nowhere I have seen more stars/planets than we ever have in Florida, also we have already seen the Aurora Borealis and I am looking forward to sharing them with you all. 
Life is full of ups and downs, life comes with challenges and I am planning on being open with you all and I hope that I can help fellow moms, so they don't feel alone. We started homeschooling last year and that has been a wild ride as well.  I don't want to sugar coat my life for you because that would give you all the wrong sense of my life being perfect which is not. If you enjoy reading perfect blogs there are plenty of those out there. My Blog is going to be as real as life is. 

I hope I can be the light in the dark for moms who struggle so they know it will get better. I hope i can be the voice for people who don't seem to be heard. I hope I can be your travel agent for your visit to Alaska.  I want you to feel at home on my blog as if we are sitting together having some tea or coffee and some cake at 3pm like it is common in Germany. 
My little Fox Hollow is for you to feel at home and feel comfortable to be who you are without having to pretend to be someone else. 
As someone who had to do this in her life to fit in, I am aware it isn't fun and it doesn't make one happy. Be yourself in my Fox Hollow and join the conversations. 

Keep checking back on this space for new content :) 

Welcome to my Nerdy Fox Hollow. 

XOXO Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts