Too Much Time To Think?!


I want to keep this blog as honest and real as possible, obviously, there are a few things that I won't share with the everybody and I think that's pretty understandable. However, I have to say that I have been in a funk lately and this happens pretty much every time I am between semesters and I have way too much time to think. It's almost as if I am in a little midlife crisis.
I am so done with school, I mean I don't want to anymore I just want to be productive and life kind of stops for me when school is going on but it continues for everyone else and therefore completely bypasses me.

During this break time I get to get back into things I enjoy and start thinking too much as to where did I take a wrong turn in my life. I miss traveling so much, I want to go back to Korea since it has been 11 years now. It's time for me to get back and also show my daughter where she was born. I miss the culture and the food so much. Not forgetting about the cute stationary and pens :)

I love blogging but during the semester it's so hard to find time to write just because there is so much writing going on in my classes. It's frustrating when you have a passion for something such as blogging and video creating and there is no time between all assignments, reading, tests and then the usual burnout, at least in my case.

Usually, I am pretty good at getting my stuff done before the weekend so I can spend time with my kiddo on the weekend. My husband and I talked and he thinks that I should give myself a schedule more for scheduling time in for the things I enjoy. Just so that I don't get burned out so badly. I'm going to try to get a better schedule so I can still create content for here but also my YouTube channel, just because I saw that I can create videos and do a pretty good job with them as well.

I just want to live life and experience things, travel and see places. I don't want to die and have only seen a few places in the world. I had a kid very young and have dedicated my 20's to just being a mom, which is completely fine because I love my kid. But it's time to take her and see the world. I didn't get to travel much as a kid, besides driving to Poland and then wherever class trips took me. I want it to be different for my kid.
The world is beautiful, filled with so much history, amazing architecture, amazing archaeological finds, and not to forget amazing food. I mean I think the general consensus is that the world is pretty amazing. "How often can I say amazing LOL"

This is the funk I am in right now and I am absolutely not ready to go back into the swing of school life again on Monday. But I have no choice, well I do but then I don't finish school and that wouldn't be great either. Things will get better but I felt like I need to share this with you simply because questioning life choices, "mid-life crisis" are completely normal to experience. I'm aware that there are people that don't go through this, well they are lucky!

Sorry, this is such a downer but I needed to get this off my chest because it's been gnawing at me for over a week now and I really just needed to "verbalize" it. I also had a cry so that probably helped as well.

xoxo, Nicole
안녕

Comments

Popular Posts