Happy New Year


Happy New Year

I wanted to wish you all a wonderful new year. Stay healthy and safe this years. 
It's a short post but I just wanted to let you all know that I truly appreciate you all. 

This is the first year that I have chosen a word for the year and the word is: UNSTOPPABLE.

The reason why I chose that word is that during my last semester I found out that I am capable of so much. I have so many skills that I don't either think about or think are not good enough. This year I want to change that and use the skills I have. I want to create more videos because I truly love creating them but always was way to self-conscious! 
This year I will stay true to myself, create the things I want and not let negative comments get to me. I will live my life the way I want to and if people don't like the way I choose to do it, they can gladly take their drama somewhere else. The only Drama accepted in my life are Korean Drama's :) 

What is your word for the year?! Let me know down below. 
xoxo, Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts